Course Designer and Teacher of Music Exploratory Course
- Designed a creative curriculum that would expand offerings, allow maximum scheduling flexibility for students and administrators, and focus on individualized instruction.
- Created a classroom environment where students could pursue a variety of interests (including learning an instrument, music theory, music technology or music history) while making the learning process student driven and creating expanded opportunities for students who are on Individualized Education Plans.
- Uses a variety of technology including blogs, website design, music theory programs, composition software and recording and mixing software to enhance student learning.
- Wrote article that was published in the Massachusetts Music News (Fall 2012 Issue) as an Innovator in Music Education. (See link below)
- Presented information regarding Music Exploratory to Music Education students at Berklee College of Music (February 2013).